Sunday, September 16, 2012

Nice Try Films: Getting Started

Working in the film business, I have been forwarded many email queries that have varied from quaint to bizarre.  Here is an actual email that I felt warranted some actual, special attention:
 
-----Original Message-----
From: 
XXXXXXX@aol.com
Sent: Monday, January 08, 2001  4:10 AM
To: 
XXXXXX@XXXXXXXXX.com
Subject: my own business

hello, my name is cory.  One day I want to have my own distribution company.
 
please tell me how I can start my own company
 
---------------------------------------

Dear Cory,

Thank you for your e-mail message.  While we cannot answer every e-mail message on a personal level, we felt a quick response to your message was certainly a priority.

In order to start your own company, we recommend that you work hard, take your vitamins, and endear yourself to people with money.

Go get ‘em!

Sincerely,


Nice Try Films 

No comments:

Post a Comment